- Water abstraction and treatment
- Water storage and distribution
- Water conservation and demand management
- Bulk Water Design.
- Storm Water Design.
- Sewer Design.
- Rural Water Schemes
- Fire-Fighting Water Reticulation Design.
- Site Grading/Drainage Planning and Design.
Waste Water Engineering
- Process design
- Waterborne reticulation systems
- Waste water treatment plants
- Road Design and Supervision
- Concrete Repair and Rehabilitation
- Life Cycle costing and Modelling
- Route selection
- Geometric design
- Pavement design
- Storm water management and design
- Non-motorised transport infrastructure
We provide economical structural systems, suitable for various project types with a philosophy to create a Structural Design that would complement the Architectural Design facilitating ease of construction. Through constant coordination with architects, contractors, engineers and other design team members we provide accurate, detailed and value-orientated design documents for safe and lasting structures Our staff are well experienced in designing a large variety of projects some being extremely challenging in their structural design and have extensive experience supervising different projects under strained quality and delivery time conditions.
We specialize in:
Structural Concrete Works
- Building works – high rise
- Buildings, basements, parking areas
- Bridge engineering – roads over rail bridges, pipe bridges
- Water retaining structures – reservoirs, thrust blocks, manholes
- Retaining Wall Design
Structural Steel and Timber Works
- Buildings, warehouses
- Timber structures
We have the skills and expertise needed to deliver electrical solutions. These include the evaluation, design and supervision of various power projects (power generation, transmission and distribution systems, energy studies, etc.).
- Power generation, transmission and distribution.
- High Mast Lights Design.
- Street Lights Design.
- Residential, industrial and commercial developments.
- Power distribution.
- Industrial, commercial and residential reticulation.
- MV and LV Reticulation.
- Lighting Protection.
- Powers system analysis and planning.
- Industrial electrical, control and instrumentation.
- Building electrical and electronic services.
- Distribution boards & motor control centres
- Emergency power generations & UPS
- Highway & street lighting
- Urban illumination (residential, parks, sports fields)
- Energy audit & performance studies
- Project implementation & management
- Measurement & verification of energy savings
Our mechanical specialists work seamlessly with electrical engineers to create complete building services solutions. Our technical ingenuity powers electrical engineering that is design-led and sustainable.
Our flexibility enables us to adapt throughout the design process and interpret specific problems, allowing us to drive hard at a solution. Our mechanical systems create environments that are comfortable for occupants, economic for owners and efficient with resources. We regularly go beyond standard mechanical engineering solutions to create a better balance for clients. We offer the following Mechanical Services:
- Air-conditioning and ventilation systems in buildings with emphasis on energy conservation.
- Gas and compressed air systems.
- Cold rooms and refrigeration systems.
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems.
- Piping/Mechanical Discipline Bill of Quantities and Cost Estimates.
- Pipe Line Sizing.
- Cathodic Protection System.
- Pipeline Corrosion Investigations.
- Bulk Water Supply Pipelines.
- Bulk Waste Water Mains.
- Piping Stress Analysis & Finite Element Analysis
- Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC)
- Refrigeration (Cold & Freezer Rooms).
- Kitchen equipment (industrial).
- Steam autoclaves, boilers, coal elevators and boiler preparations, steam reticulation.
- Pump Sizing & Selection.
- Tank & Vessel Design.
- Water treatment.
- Steam Reticulation.
- Pump Station Design.
Architecture & Facilities Management
While our professionals have expertise in diverse areas, they share a common goal; designing facilities that will meet our clients’ needs and contribute to their success.
We can deliver integrated architecture and engineering, or focus any of our specialists on perfecting a single building detail. What defines a building’s performance will depend on its purpose. Listening to the things that make an asset valuable to our clients, and to their buildings users, gives direction to our designs
While our professionals have expertise in diverse areas, they share the common goal; designing facilities that will meet our clients’ needs and contribute to their success. Our Architectural expertise includes:
- Commercial, communal and public buildings
- General and specialized medical complexes
- Laboratories and research facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Public authority buildings, law courts and prisons
- Residential and office high-rise buildings
- Sport and recreational facilities
We specialise in the following Architectural Services:
- Landscaping Architect
- Interior Design
- Project Management
- 3D CAD Modelling & Design
We provide the full range of quantity surveying services on any type of project regardless of size and value starting from inception, conceptualization and viability stages throughout the design development, documentation, procurement, construction/ administration phase up to final account and close-out stage.
Traditionally, quantity surveying functions include, amongst others:
- preparing estimates and financial viability studies and budgets for proposed projects
- preparing Bills of Quantities and other procurement documentation to acquire fair and equitable tender for projects
- negotiating building contracts
- monitoring costs and reporting to clients during the design and construction of projects
- determining final costs of projects
PH Project Teams has the experience, capability and well established procedures and processes to successfully plan, initiate, execute and close-out multi-disciplinary projects from the concept engineering phase to hand-over and commissioning in various industries including Building, Infrastructure, Petrochemical, Mining, Oill & Gas, and Power.Our project management experts offer a flexible and highly bespoke service based on a robust and well-proven formula for delivery. We combine many years’ experience with proven methods and tools and ensure our client’s particular environments and organisations are tackled appropriately and effectively. Confidence of outcomes is increased, risk reduced and quality guaranteed because we understand your business and work closely with you.
Working alongside our clients, we adopt a value-driven approach to defining and articulating business and project objectives before identifying the most effective means to deliver. We provide a full spectrum of project management services from the preparation of business cases and the development of organisational frameworks to straightforward procurement, design, construction delivery and operation.
At PH our Programme Management experts identify our clients’ strategic options and configure complex programmes from integrated projects.
We have the experience to deliver a course of action that manages risk, time, cost and quality; the leadership to maintain complete control and transparency across the process; and the passion and enthusiasm to drive value at every turn.
By providing strong, expert leadership from the start of a project, we give clients the level of confidence and assurance that they require. We develop programme delivery methodologies that are robust, transparent and based on experience drawn from large scale projects around the world.
Construction Management & Support
PH Project Teams has the experience, capability and well established procedures and processes to manage and provide swift response to fabrication and construction operations when necessary with regards to technical support, design queries, resources, logistical or administrative issues.
Our entire team from management, projects, engineering, procurement, commercial, safety, quality, administrative and human resources staff are committed to the success of each and every project in each and every regard. Our services includes but not limited to the following:
- Managing the bid process and negotiating awarding contracts.
- Field procurement, receipt of materials, inspection, warehousing and issuing materials to
- Construction and field administration.
- Construction Management.
- Risk Analysis.
- Quality Assurance.
- Site Inspection and Monitoring.
- Commissioning and maintenance of operations
Procurement is the interface between owners and contractor, consultants and suppliers for the delivery of a project. This area of law and business is vital to the success of any organization, in both the public and private sectors. PH has the experience, capability and well established procedures and processes to manage the entire procurement process from service providers’ RFQ preparation, to selection and contractual appointment of service providers in strict accordance with client and project criteria in public and private sector.
Together with the engineering and project team all service providers are managed through the entire planning, initiation, execution and close-out phases of the project in strict accordance with our comprehensive quality management procedures, in line with the client’s quality management system.
Turnkey Projects (Design, Construct, Handover)
Design, Construct and Handover
Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
Combining the investment and management skills with the design, construction and operational resources
PPP offer the opportunity for governments and nongovernmental bodies to achieve more efficient projects by sharing risks and responsibilities differently as compared to traditional procurement. These types of structures also can offer better protection against schedule and cost overruns, and give the private sector the chance to bring innovation to the design, construction, operation and maintenance of public infrastructure.
Property Development and Management
Our Focal sectors are:
- Residential Properties
- Industrial Properties
- Commercial Properties
The core services of the company is:
- Acquisition and development of existing properties
- New property developments
- Turnkey Property Developments
- Property Management
- Hire of equipment to meet the requirements of the customer
- Assistance to civil contractors
- Rubble removal
- Transportation of equipment between sites
- Our mining Services serves the entire mining value chain, from consulting and contracting, exploration and feasibility to operations, rehabilitation and mine closure